The Advanced Options Spread training focuses on diagonal spreads, calendar spreads and how to combine two into one position to leverage both market movement and time value decay.
The five one-hour pre-recorded webinars will provide you with a sound understanding of:
- Calendar Spreads
- Diagonal Spreads
- How to use Calendars and/or Diagonals to trade the Market Tamer strategy
- How to Manage a Market Tamer position
- Seed Iron Condors
A Market Tamer position consists of 4 option legs:
- Call Debit Spread (Diagonal or Calendar Spread)
- Put Debit Spread (Diagonal or Calendar Spread)
- Use Monthly or Weekly Expirations.
- Time decay is working for you even as the price of the stock is moving against one side of your position.
- Profitability of a Market Tamer position is driven mostly by decaying time value of the shorts.
- The direction of the movement does not matter.
- Eliminate the worry of positions “moving against you”.
The Market Tamer strategy is ideal for most any trader!
- Simple strategy works for all levels of traders.
- Short hold time: average hold time is 5 days.
- Commit 15 minutes per day to review your position.
- Make adjustments when necessary.
- No significant charting / technical skills required.
- Trade the indexes – no fundamental analysis.
- Simple adjustments, no significant management.
Leverage the cycles. The Market Tamer Strategy is designed to:
- Leverage the cycles of an equity.
- Take advantage of decaying time value of options.
- Earn profits regardless of market direction.
- Good for traders who do not have strong charting skills.
- Be a short term, high profit trade.
- Require minimal adjustments.
Purchase the Advanced Options Trading Strategies for $597!